Windows 7 has a built-in Magnifier which you can use anytime you want to enlarge what you are viewing on your computer screen. The magnifier is part of the “Ease of Access” tools.
- To open the Ease of Access Center, click the Start Button and then open Control Panel.
- Double-click on Ease of Access Center. (Shortcut: Windows button+u)
- Click Start Magnifier. The magnifier opens, usually as a rectangular lens on your screen. Move your mouse to move the magnifying lens.
- To turn off the Magnifier, point and click on the magnifier symbol (shown above). This action displays the Magnifier toolbar. Click the X at the top right of the Magnifier toolbar (shown below).
- To magnify the whole screen instead of using the lens magnifier, click the Magnifying lens and then click Views on the Magnifier toolbar. Select Full Screen from the menu.
- To increase (+) or decrease (-) magnification, click the appropriate symbol on the Magnifier toolbar.