|Example of Quick Access Toolbar|
Add or Remove Items in the Quick Access Toolbar
- Click the down arrow at the right of the Quick Access Toolbar.
- On the Customize Quick Access Toolbar menu, click to select any unchecked items that you want to add to the toolbar.
- Click any checked items that you want to remove from the toolbar.
- Right-click any item anywhere on the Ribbon that you want to add to the toolbar, and choose Add to Quick Access Toolbar from the shortcut menu.
If you don't see the command you want on the Ribbon, use this method for additional commands:
- Click the down arrow at the right of the Quick Access Toolbar, and, on the Customize Quick Access Toolbar menu, click More Commands to display the program's Options dialog box with the Customize category selected in the left pane.
- Specify the category of commands you want to select from.
- Click a command from the list on the left that you want to add to the toolbar.
- Click Add.
- To remove a command you don't use, select it from the list on the right, and click Remove.
- To change the order in which commands will appear on the toolbar, click a command, and use the up or down arrow to move the command.
- Click OK when you've finished.
If the toolbar becomes too large to fit on the title bar or if you want easier access to it, click the down arrow at the right of the toolbar, and click Show Below the Ribbon on the menu.