- While viewing a website from one of the 3 browsers listed above press Ctrl+D
(press and hold the Ctrl key, while you tap the D key and then release both keys.)
- The dialog box will open with the website information. In Internet Explorer, click the Add button and in Google Chrome or Firefox, click Done.
- Internet Explorer - Click the Favorites icon (gold star) or Favorites menu or button. Click on the website name in the Favorites list.
- Google Chrome - Click the icon to Customize and control Google Chrome (3-bar icon on the far right at the top of the browser.) Select Bookmarks > Show Bookmarks Bar to display a bar containing your bookmarks at the top of the browser or just select the website in the menu under Bookmarks.
- Firefox - Click the Star icon in the top right corner of the browser and then select the website from the bookmarks list. You can also click the Firefox box in the top left corner and then click Bookmarks.