- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select the "Show Home button" check-box in the "Appearance" section to show it on the browser toolbar.
- Click the link "Change".
- In the "Open this page" field, type the address for the home page.
- Click OK.
- The Home icon now appears on the browser toolbar. Clicking the Home icon will automatically open the specified home page. If you want the new homepage to automatically open when you open Google Chrome, continue below.
- In the "On Startup" section click the radio button, "Open a specific page or set of pages" and then click Set pages. (See screenshot at #4 above.)
- In the "Add a new page" field, type the same website address that you typed for the home page. (If you are already viewing the website that you want for a home page, click the button, Use current page at the bottom.) If you don't want Google search website to open at the same time, you will have to select it and click the X to delete it. Click OK.
Sunday, October 27, 2013
The default home page in the Google Chrome Browser is Google Search. If you want a different Home page, follow the steps below:
Posted by Bev Manwiller at 4:47 PM