If you open a webpage and can’t easily find the information you want, use the “Find” option to quickly locate key words on the web page you are viewing.
1. View the webpage with Internet Explorer.
2. Click “Edit” (from the Menu bar) and then “Find on this page”, or press Ctrl+f to open the “Find” search box.
3. Type a key word into the box.
4. Press ENTER on your keyboard.
5. If a match is found, the word will be highlighted on the page. The number of matches found will display to the right of the search box.
In the screenshot below, "training" was typed in the Find box. Training is highlighted at the bottom of the webpage.