Did you know that you can easily format the subtotal lines to stand out from the rest of the rows? Here’s how:
1. First apply subtotals to your data.
2. Click the "2" (top left corner) to view only the subtotals.
3. Click in a cell containing a subtotal.
4. Press Ctrl+A (to select all the subtotal data).
5. Press Alt+: (colon) to only select the viewed data and NOT the hidden rows.
6. Click the HOME tab and select a format of your choice.
7. Finished! Click back on "3" to view all data and only the subtotal rows should be formatted.