- While viewing the email, click either Reply or Forward.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and tap the letter "a" (Ctrl+a) to select all the text.
- Click the font size button and select a larger font size (i.e. 14 or 16).
- Now the message should be large enough to read it easily.
- When you are finished reading, just close the email without sending.
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Email message too small?
When you receive an email where the font is too small and difficult to read, you can enlarge the font by following the steps below. Note: you cannot edit an email that you receive unless you Reply or Forward the email.
Posted by Bev Manwiller at 1:00 AM