How to Create a Compressed Folder and Email Compressed Files or Photos
- Right-click on a blank area of the Desktop.
- Point to New, and then click Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- A new compressed (zipped) folder is displayed on your Desktop.
- Optional: while the name is highlighted, type a name for the compressed folder and press ENTER.
- Locate (do not open) the files or photos that you want to place in the folder.
- Click and drag the files or pictures to the compressed folder.
- Open your email and attach the compressed folder.